In Car Camera Recording Device
The in car camera is perfect for all drivers.
THE MOST IMPORTANT FUNCTION OF THIS CAMERA IS PROTECTING YOURSELF. ON THE ROAD IT’S IMPORTANT YOU KEEP YOURSELF SAFE.The camera is popular for all forms motorists whether it be the general city driver or the off road or racing drivers. In the latter its perfect for catching those racing moments you want to relive again and again.
Cycle recording/motion detection
Power supply: rechargeable Li-ion battery/USB car charger
Support TF card,maximum up to 32GB
Audio recording: OFF or ON
Output: AV OUT
Lens: OV9712 Sensor +940nm lens
Infrared LED:8pcs 940nm IR
LEDs Screen:2.7inch HD LCD
- Video resolution:(1920*1080)(1440*1080)(1280*720),default setting(848*480)(640*480)(320*240)
- Menu language:English(default setting)/French/Spanish/Germany/Italian/Simple Chinese/traditional Chinese/Russian/Japanese/Korean
- Format :deleting all information in the TF card
- Frame rate: 1920*1080 24fps,other video resolution are with 30fps
- Light frequency:50Hz(default setting) /60Hz
- Date/Time:in standby mode,press the Menu key ⑷ twice,it enters the setting interface,then press the Down key ⑹ and set the date&time, then press the Conform key ⑺ to save .
- Recording time:OFF/1minute/3mintues(default setting)/5minutes ; when choosing OFF,the DVR will stop recording when the TF card is full,and it will not record cycle.
- Time stamp:OFF/ON(default setting). When choosing OFF,the video will not be with time stamp.
- Default setting: Cancel/Confirm. When choosing Confirm,the DVR will restore to factory settings.
- Motion detection:OFF(default setting)/ON
- Audio recording:OFF/ON(default setting)
- Version:show the software version number and the publishing time of software
Accessories:User manual,USB cable,USB car charger(built-in 12V to 5V adaptor) ,AV output cable
This DVR is with easy installation, pull ⑽ then cover it to the rear view mirror of the glass,connect the cigar lighter to the car charger,then hide the cable.
- Working by the built-in Li-ion battery
Charging way:(1) charging by the car charger
(2) charging by connecting to computer
Remark: while charing,the green light is on,when the dvr is fully charged,the green light will be off automatically.
- Working by the USB car charger
When the car powers on,the DVR will start recording automatically;10minutes after the car powers off,the DVR will save the files and power off .
Remark: the car power must be with 5V output and have to press the power on/off button ⑵ for long time or cut off the power when connecting the car car charger,so that the DVR can be turned off.
- Recording mode
- Shortly press the ON/OFF key ⑵ or connect the car charger,the DVR will enter the recording mode.(please insert the TF card first),now the blue light will flash,the recording files will be saved in the TF card automatically.
- When taking away the USB car charger or long pressing the ON/OFF key ⑵,the DVR will power off,and the blue light will stops flashing.
- Emergency lock
While recording,shortly press the ON/OFF key ⑵,lock the current file. During cycle recording,the file will not be deleted.
- Taking photos mode
- Shortly press the ON/OFF key ⑵ to start the DVR,and press the playing key ⑺ to stop recording.
- Shortly press the ON/OFF key ⑵,it enters the photo taking mode,press confirm key ⑺,one photo is taken.
- Review and Delete files
- Power on the DVR and press Record key ⑺ to stop recording. Shortly press the ON/OFF key ⑵ twice ,it enters reviewing mode. Press UP key ⑸,choose the recorded file and press Play key ⑺ ,now we can play or review the file.
- If we want to delete the fil, after stopping recording,press Menu key ⑷,it enters Deleting mode.Press Down key ⑹,choose deleting or formating; press Menu key ⑷ again,it closes operations.
- Functions setting
- Power on the DVR and stop recording, press Menu key ⑷,it enters setting menu interface;
- Press Down key ⑹ then choose the detailed parameters.
- At last ,press the Confirm key ⑺ and confirm the operation.
- After finishing all the setting,press the Menu key ⑷ again,then it will close the setting interface.